There is power in making New Year's blessings and declarations over your life! Strategically using declarations can help you align with God's Word in the coming season and bring about the radical changes you've been looking for.
"You will also declare a thing, and it will be established for you; so light will shine on your ways." (Job 22:28 NKJV)
As you decree heavenly blessings over your life, you will rise above your current challenges and step into new heavenly places.
"And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with Him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus." (Ephesians 2:6 NIV)
Here are some New Year's blessings you can use right now to prepare for 2021!
New Year's Blessings for 2021
1. We decree a time of renewing our strength and soaring in Your presence, God.
"...but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." (Isaiah 40:31 NIV)
2. We declare that the times of spiritual hopelessness and disappointments have come to an end. This is a year of sudden, good breaks.
"Unrelenting disappointment leaves you heartsick, but a sudden good break can turn life around." (Proverbs 13:12 MSG)
3. Make us ministers of reconciliation to offset injustices and bring healing to people everywhere we go.
"All this is from God, who reconciled us to Himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation." (2 Corinthians 5:18 NIV)
4. We agree with the new things that will bring spiritual refreshing to those who have been in the wilderness.
"Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland." (Isaiah 43:18-19 NIV)
5. Teach us to love others as You love us, God.
"Jesus replied: '"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind." This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: "Love your neighbor as yourself." All the Law and the prophets hang on these two commandments.'" (Matthew 22:37-40 NIV)
6. Open opportunities for us to see who needs that deeper touch. Use us to bring healing to people who have been wounded and rejected.
"...Go out quickly into the streets and alleys of the town and bring in the poor, the crippled, the blind and the lame." (Luke 14:21 NIV)
7. We declare and decree that we will live our lives this year above all the negativity around us. We look for doors of opportunity and ask for eyes to see all that You are doing, God.
"After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in Heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, 'Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this.'" (Revelation 4:1 NIV)
2021 is a year of turnarounds! 2021 is your year to break through, so don't settle for less! These New Year's blessings will help you reach new heights in your spiritual life.
Honor A Blueprint to Kingdom Conduct By Dr. Theresa Phillips Is essential Esteem, respect, admire, prestige to give merit to put others before yourself. This book will help you establish Protocols in various Places which will enable you to advance your spheres of Influence Learn how to conduct Weddings and Funerals The Purpose of a Credential How to Host and Be A Guest at a meeting. And So Much More!